University Pawn & Jewelry
The 1st Pawn Shop On University Dr In Broward County
What Is A Collateralized Cash Loan ?
What Can I Use As Collateral ?
Collateralized Cash Loans
- You need to be at least 18 years old
- You need a non expired Government issue photo ID.
- That's It!!
- A collateralized cash loan is a loan that is secured by an asset that you own.
- You bring us your item of value, we analyze the item, then we come to an agreed loan amount. All loans are given in Cash.
- We then hold your item here as collateral until you pay back your loan.
- Once you pay back your loan, we give you your item right back! Its that simple!
You have as long as you need! As long as you make your monthly payments, we can extend your loan for as long as you need.
Absolutely Not!! Collateralized Loans are in no way connected to your bank, social security number or credit score!
All transactions are kept secure and private.
Does This Affect My Credit ?
What Do I Need ?
How Long Do I Have ?
- Gold & Silver
- Sporting Goods
- Video Games
- & Much More!!